Who recommended you to Book Town? What do you hope to get out of Book Town?
Rebecca J. Vickery recommended Book Town to me.
What is your trade? Author? Publicist? Book Blogger?
What genre of books have you written?
Sweet and inspirational romance, young adult, and women's fiction
Title of your novels
- Redeeming Honor
- Out of Her Element
- Crash Course
- Running from Christmas
- Escaping the Past
- Bogota Blessings
- Christmas Harmony
- Breath of Christmas
- Finding the Way Back
- The Key to Charlotte
- Healing in Haven Falls
- Dreams Do Come True
Do you have a website?
Do you have another web site? Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter?
Short Description of Your Novel
- Redeeming Honor ~ Scarred from the war, both physically and emotionally, Basir Hamidi is grateful for a place to live. But his attraction to Meghan is a problem. With his honor destroyed by events in his homeland, and nothing to offer her but his broken, scarred self, he vows to avoid her and protect her reputation. Yet he is drawn to her with a strength that can only be God's leading. For a man who has lost everything, letting go of the past is a difficult process. When he must also redeem his honor, his only chance of success is to rely on God.
- Out of Her Element ~ She needs a place to stay. They offer her a whole new life. But is living in luxury worth losing her identity?
- Crash Course ~ Parties, dirt bikes, boyfriends… Angie has it all, but everything changes when her father kicks her out. Gone are the freedom and parties she thrived on. Now she has to survive a conservative mother with strict rules and a stepfather who may or may not like her. Will she give up the partying life or continue down a dangerous path that could destroy her?
- Running from Christmas ~ She’s frozen by fear. He wants to warm her heart. Can he succeed before Christmas?
- Escaping the Past ~ Can Mark forgive Felicia for the past and give her a chance for the future once her divorce is final, or will he help find her missing daughter and leave Felicia behind?
- Breath of Christmas ~ When Robbie’s ability to continue snowboarding competitively is called into question, is it in God’s plan for him to give up the career he loves, or will his competitive spirit cause him to lose his chance at a future with Esther?
- Finding the Way Back ~ Can a child’s innocence and a woman’s love free Ian from his past?
- The Key to Charlotte ~ Can Zakaria help Charlotte find the key to unlocking her ability to speak, or will his attempt to help her only lock away their chance for love?
- Healing in Haven Falls ~ Can two wounded hearts heal the scars of the past to find the future God has planned for them?
- Dreams Do Come True ~ Aspiring author Cassie Teague is in search of publication. Editor David Jameson wants more than just Cassie’s book. Will office politics destroy their hope for the future?
Please give a short Author's Bio (please limit to 250 words)
Award-winning author E.A. West is a lifelong lover of books and storytelling. In high school, she picked up her pen in a creative writing class and hasn't laid it down yet. When she isn’t writing, she enjoys reading, knitting, and crocheting.
Type of Books you like to read
Mystery, Sci fi, Romance, Non fiction, other