Share with us your works of art and how you promote your novels! 2019 will be a year of reaching new goals!
Looking for an agent?
Still looking for an agent?
Found an Agent but unsure on how legit they are?
Remember once the ads are purchased, you can save them and use them wherever you want for as long as you want.
(Roll your mouse over the Book Store Tab in the navigation bar to reveal more links.)
2) Maximum word length a firm 7,500 words.
3) Payment is .05 per word. Paid within 30 days of publication.
4) Please submit either a Microsoft Word Doc or RTF file.
5) Use standard manuscript formatting as outlined by William Shunn. Essentially–double space, 12 pt. Courier or Times New Roman, 1″ borders.
6) We accept reprint submissions. However, your story must have been sold to a highly respected semi-professional (think Interzone, Weird Tales, and so forth) or professional publication (F&SF, Analog, and so on). Payment is a flat $10. Mark your story as a reprint in the subject heading of your email. Word limit for reprints is 10,000.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.